Frank Rizzieri and Kevin Ryan for Aveda create a smooth, straight style with a mixture of matte and natural finishes. Clean lines accentuate the simplicity of the collection shown at the tibi
1) Create a straight, clean center part.
2) Spray a cocktail of Aveda Pure Abundance Style Prep and Aveda Volumizing Tonic from root to mid-length, coating the hair.
3) Blowdry straight, from roots to ends, using a round brush. Use a flat iron to smooth out kinks or waves, if necessary. Hair should be flat to the head.
4) Tuck hair behind ears and part in the back, bringing hair forward over each shoulder.
5) Finish with Aveda Air Control Hair Spray to smooth flyaways.
What was your inspiration? How did you collaborate with the designer to create the hair style?
Frank Rizzieri: “This collection is a departure for tibi, with a simple “cool girl” vibe. To complement the designs, the hair is styled to hang straight. It’s sleek and the product is concentrated at the top half of the hair near the roots so that the bottom is weightless with a natural movement.”